Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth
This training will teach you how to build a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy for your business, how to build links to your website, how to use blogging for SEO, and much more.
SEO training for social media managers, executives and entry-level employees.
SEO online training to improve your search ranking. This SEO course will help you increase the search rank of your corporate website, you blog or Linkedin profile.
This SEO training course is the online marketing training you need to to get found through Google and increase site traffic. The ability to conduct Google SEO programs is a very valuable skill in today’s job market. On average, research shows US-based SEO consults earn $100 to $150 per hour.
People search Google when they’re ready to buy. Stop spending all your time looking for customers and start helping customers find you online.
Google has more unique monthly visitors than any other website. Before you get to deep into social marketing, make sure your web presence is discoverable against unbranded search phrases.
Learn how to figure out which terms your customers actually search and how to create online content that is most likely to rank high in Google search engine page results. For most organizations, search engine optimization presents a greater conversion opportunity that social media outreach.
Don’t put the cart before the horse. Before you invest heavily in social media marketing, make sure you’re effectively search engine optimized.
- You will need a current web browser
- You need to know how to cut, paste, drag and drop
- You will need to have basic knowledge of English.
What Will I Learn?
- Integrate SEO into offline and online markerting initiatives
- The vocabulary of search engine optimization
- Keyword discovery, selection and validation
- Writing for search engines
- Most effective SEO strategies
- White hat vs. black hat SEO
- Citation indexing, inbound links and top level domains
- Anchor text linking strategies
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Competitive analysis
- Local and mobile SEO
- B2B SEO strategies and tactics
- How to use Google Analytics
- Keyword themes for SEO
- Press release SEO
- Bing’s strategy for competing with Google
- And much, much more